What's In My Work Bag

I have always found "What's In My Bag" videos and blogs so interesting! Learning what other ladies carried in their purse was helpful and sort of an inspiration. I was not the best at having an organized purse and I just overall felt unprepared for situations such as headaches, impromptu meetings, and that wonderful time of the month. My organization skills are something I am quite proud of so I thought that I would share what I carry with me at all times in my work bag, and how I keep everything neat and together. 
  1.  Laptop: I carry my personal laptop with me every day to keep myself busy during downtime. I usually am working on work for my online class, doing research, or working on my blog. 
  2. Notebook: You never know when you are going to need to write something down so having a notebook with me at all times is crucial. 
  3. Planner: I have lots of meetings and important dates that I need to keep track of.
  4. Wallet: Common sense, I need my wallet with me for those TJ Maxx runs on my lunch break
  5. Make-up: On days that I am running late to work, I don't have time to put make-up on in the morning. I keep my necessities (mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil) in my purse and put them on when I get to work. 
  6. Make-Up Wipes: If I am going to the gym immediately after work, then I make sure that I have make-up wipes with me to clean my face. 
  7. Feminine Products: Also common sense, I need to be prepared
  8. Medicine: I, unfortunately, get headaches pretty often, and it is hard for me to put 100% effort into my work with a headache. I always make sure I have a bottle of Advil or Tylenol with me. 
I have lots of small make-up bags that I have collected over the years that I had no use for. Now I use them to keep my purse organized and clean! Everything has a place, so I always know where items are. If you need more help with organizing your purse, just leave a comment or reach out on any of my social media! 

Comments

  1. Looks great! It's hard for me to throw away receipts and they somehow always pile up in my work bag. Perhaps I need to put them in a small make-up bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a great idea! I have a bag in my car that I keep for important receipts!

      Delete
  2. My work bag always starts out organized but as the weeks go by it gets heavier and heavier. Crammed full of notes, notebooks, receipts, random snacks (a girl's got to eat!), and who knows what else. Then finally I get frustrated, clean it out and feel good, for a few weeks... Sigh then the cycle restarts! Great start to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl same! It’s so nice when I do clean it out though! And if it’s real bad then I’ll vacuum it out.

      Delete
  3. It looks super organized which I love. I don't well w chaos. Like you, I always have my planner and a small notebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chaos is something that I reluctantly live with but have to clean eventually or else I’ll go crazy!

      Delete
  4. Do you carry you work bag AND a small purse or do you have everything you need in your work bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep everything that I need in my work bag, but on weekends or running errands, I only need to move my wallet over to a smaller bag!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts