My Top 9 Self Care Tips

Everyone has bad days from time to time, some more frequently than others. I have created a list of self-care things that I do whenever I feel overwhelmed, stressed, or just overall exhausted. I will share them with you in hopes that it might spark some inspiration for you. With the world in a pandemic, now is the time to stay home, sit back, and relax. Here are some things you can do to relax at home:
  1. Bake some tasty treats
  2. Try out a new recipe
  3. Relax outside and soak up some sunrays
  4. Take a bath using bath salts and a bath bomb
  5. Use a Hair Mask
  6. Use a Face Mask
  7. Drink some Iced Coffee (Check out my latest post for my easy iced coffee recipe)
  8. Clean/Organize/Declutter
  9. Take a day off of work if you're feeling burnt out.

Comments

  1. A bath is such a good self care idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite way to relax with some Netflix, and a glass of wine!

      Delete
  2. Great suggestions all of them. And I'd especially like to relax outside and soak up some sunrays - and drink iced coffee. Reading this beautiful blog post made me feel relaxed and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sitting outside on a beautiful day with an iced coffee is one of my favorite ways to take care of myself! It’s so relaxing!

      Delete
  3. I feel guilty taking a day off work when I'm working from home - I want to save it for a "fun" day but perhaps I really need one anyway. I am feeling pretty burned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. I don’t work from home but I absolutely hate taking a day off because I feel like I’m letting others down. But I just have to remember that I need to put myself first because I can’t do my best work if I’m burnt out!

      Delete
  4. Masks and a bath with my bf are the best things for me when I'm stressed. So important to have this "me" moments and take care of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baths are def one of my favorite self care activities! I feel like I've been taking at least 2 a week lately lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I take about 2-3 a week, sometimes more depending on how the week is going!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts