Madison's Favorites #1

Once a week, I will be posting a review for a product that I use and absolutely love! This week I will be reviewing my current favorite shampoo and conditioner. Before using these products I tried so many different methods to getting that long, thick hair that I dreamed of. I watched so many YouTube videos of girls who already had thick hair and what they did to maintain it. I read articles, tried hair masks that left an oily residue in my hair and stopped styling it completely to avoid heat. All of these methods were so discouraging to me because I wasn’t seeing any improvement. I decided to do some research for an affordable shampoo and conditioner that would improve the look of my hair before investing inexpensive products.  
After trial and error, I started using OGX Biotin and Collagen Shampoo and conditioner a month ago and it's a keeper. This set gives me thicker, fuller, and healthier-looking hair with a boost of confidence. OGX Biotin and Collagen Shampoo is infused with Vitamin B7 Biotin, Collagen, and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. It makes my hair smell amazing and I have definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair. My hair looks thicker, it stays straight longer and holds curls better. Any visible bald spots that might have been there before, are less noticeable after washing and styling. 
For anyone with thin and greasy hair, I would recommend using it every other day. If washing your hair every day or every other day is something you’re not into, my best advice is to use dry shampoo and rock a bun until you are ready to wash it. Keep in mind that this helps give a voluptuous look to your hair and it is not a permanent fix. You do have to keep up with it and take care of your hair. Maybe reduce the amount of heat you're using or completely cut it out. Also, dying your hair is fun but really damages it. You can find these in most stores but if you’re staying home, like most of us, it might be best to order online. I have included the link to Amazon to buy the set. They do come in a larger size which will be a few bucks more. If you do try it out, feel free to leave a comment or let me know on any of my social media platforms. 
                                                                                            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts